Thank you for your interest in supporting local commercial fishermen by purchasing the freshest, highest quality, local seafood available! Home cooks like you have made it possible for us to continue buying from local boats and even increase our volume and number of fishermen we’re working with…All in a time when their more traditional markets have markedly dried up.
Because this is new territory for all of us, below is a little more information about how we work and what to expect.
- We buy directly from the boats, typically early in the week and always dependent on weather safe for fishing. Once we know which fish we have and how much, we update the Purchase Fish page with product availability.
- When we update availability, we send an alert out via email to everyone who has signed up to receive alerts. If you’re not on the list yet, please sign up at the bottom of this page.
- We have a small team of cutters (including presently out-of-work chefs) who prepare wonderful fillets from the whole fish.
- When you Purchase Fish, you will select a location where you will pick up your order on the Check Out page. Please take special note of your pick up time and location as they often change week-to-week. We cannot refund your purchase if you miss your pick up time.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order and pick up location.
- At the pick up location, you will see our branded van. Please drive up to the van, tell us your name, and we will safely place your order in your trunk.
We’re working hard to bring in even more fish so that we never run out. Our ability to continue to support local commercial fishing boats and employ people at our facility is all due to your support. THANK YOU!